Help & Support

How do I change my income referee's contact details?

Throughout the referencing process, we will keep you up to date on your progress via email and text. If you receive a notification to change your income referee details, the fastest and most secure way to do this is by logging into your Goodlord account.

Click here if you need help logging into your Goodlord account.

Please note that even though the fields are all empty, the reference form you have submitted has been saved and you do not need to fill everything in again. You only need to enter information in the section you are trying to change.

You will need:

  • A strong and stable internet connection. For the easiest submission use Google Chrome
  • A smartphone, tablet or computer
  • Access to your online tenant portal

How to change your income referee details using your tenant portal:

  • Once you have logged into Goodlord, click on the ‘Update Reference’ tab​
  • Scroll to the section called ‘Employer's Details
  • Enter your referee’s full name, their email address and their phone number
  • Click the ‘Submit’ button

This will override the current contact details we have for your income referee and a new reference request will automatically be sent to updated new email address.

Important to Note:

  • The email address for your income referee must be a professional domain. This means we cannot accept an email that ends in a personal domain i.e. Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc.
  • The phone number must be a landline so we can verify it is registered to the company the referee works for.
  • If you do not have professional details for your income referee please click here to see documents you are able to provide to prove your income.

Email Us

Phone 0203 198 2060