How do I upload additional documentation for my referencing?
During your referencing process, you will have the option to upload additional documents by logging into your Goodlord account. This is the fastest and most secure method of providing us with additional documents.
Click here if you need assistance logging into Goodlord.
You will need:
- A strong and stable internet connection. For the easiest submission use Google Chrome.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer
- Access to your online tenant portal
How to upload additional referencing documents:
- Once you have logged into Goodlord, click on the ‘Update Reference’ tab
- Scroll to the section ‘Additional Details’
- Click ‘Upload’ underneath the relevant document you are uploading:
- Once the file has been successfully uploaded the box will turn green
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘submit’ to upload the image to your application
Important to Note:
- The files you upload must be in .pdf, , .jpg, .jpeg or .png format.
- The files you are uploading do not collectively exceed 150 megabytes