How do I confirm that I have successfully uploaded additional information to my referencing application?
Once you have uploaded your additional information using the online tenant portal, your referencing application will update immediately. The Goodlord referencing team will aim to review these new details within 24 hours.
How to check your information has been uploaded successfully
- Once you have uploaded the additional information press the ‘Submit’ button
- A notification will momentarily appear directly under the section where you have entered new information which says ‘Your information has been saved'.
Important to Note
- If after 24 hours, you receive a request for the same information this means that the upload was not successful. Re-upload the information and check for the confirmation on screen.
- Ensure any documents you are uploading are in .pdf, , .jpg, .jpeg or .png format.
- If the files you are uploading collectively exceed 150 megabytes then they will not be uploaded. Compress the files or upload them individually for successful submission