How do I set up my Goodlord Account?
You’ll need to set up an account to complete the application process for your property. These are the details you will use to log into Goodlord and complete all the relevant steps of your tenancy application process.
Every tenant who is applying for the tenancy will receive their own email to set up an account on Goodlord. Ensure that you use the link that has been emailed to you as this has been uniquely created for you. If you do not, you will need to restart the process, which could delay your tenancy.
You will need:
- A strong and stable internet connection. For the easiest submission use Google Chrome.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer
- Access to your inbox
Creating your Goodlord Login Details:
- Open the “Action Required: Get started on your tenancy” email you will have received from your agency.
- Click on the button “Set up your account”.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to create a password in the “Sign up” form.
- Enter your password again to confirm it’s correct.
- Your “How to Rent Guide” is attached in the “Action Required: Get started on your tenancy” email.
- Your agency may be requesting you to make a payment through the platform. If this payment is not successfully made then your login details will not be created
For assistance on how to make an initial payment, click here
You may be requested to view and sign a tenancy guide. If your signature is not successfully submitted, then your login details will not be created
For assistance on how to review and sign your documentation, click here