How can I make my initial payment?
You may be charged an initial payment if your agency has requested the monies through the Goodlord platform. This is often referred to as a holding fee or a referencing fee but it is an upfront payment that has been charged by your agency. Due to this, if you have any questions regarding this, please contact your agency directly.
You will need:
- A strong and stable internet connection. For the easiest submission use Google Chrome.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer
- Access to your inbox, specifically the email 'Action Required: Get Started on your Tenancy'
How to make your initial payment:
- Click on the button “Enter cardholder’s details”.
- Enter your name and billing address (this is the address your card is registered to) then click ‘Payment Info’
- On the next page, enter your card number (16 digit number on the front of your card), your card expiry date and the CCV (this is the 3 digit number on the back of your card)
- Click ‘Submit’
Important to Note:
- Your payment won’t be taken until you’ve completed all the sections of the signup page.
- Once your payment is taken, you will receive payment confirmation via email.
- If you have not received a payment confirmation email, we recommend trying again.
- It is possible to pay using someone else’s card, just ensure you enter their name and billing address when entering the cardholder’s details
For assistance on how to review and sign your tenancy guide, click here