How do I review and sign my tenancy guide?
You’ll need to review and sign your tenancy guide to finish setting up your account. This is the final step of creating your Goodlord account so provided you have set up your login details and made your initial payment (if requested by your agency) successfully, then once your signature has been submitted your account will have been set up.
You will need:
- A strong and stable internet connection. For the easiest submission use Google Chrome.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer
- Access to your inbox, specifically the email 'Action Required: Get Started on your Tenancy'
How to review and sign your tenancy guide:
- Click ‘Download and view’ to view the tenancy guide.
- Once you’ve finished reading the tenancy guide, close it by:
- On desktop/laptop: clicking the “X” in the corner.
- On phone/ tablet: closing the additional tab which the tenancy guide has opened in on your browser.
- You can then draw or print your signature and click “Submit”.
Important to Note
- The signature must be submitted using the online e-signing function. Do not print your document and sign it offline.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been created. If this has not been received and you are not able to login to Goodlord then your account was not successfully set up.
- If your account was not set up successfully you will need to try again. To do this access the ‘Get started on your tenancy’ email to start again. If you do not have this then contact your agency to resend you the email
- If you are receiving an error message to read the documentation when you already have, click here