How do I reset the password for my Goodlord Account?
As a tenant, you will be asked to submit your details whenever you try to log into Goodlord. If you cannot remember these then you will need to reset your password.
If you are a guarantor or a landlord you do not require log-in details. If you are being asked to submit log-in details it means that the link you have been sent has expired. Contact your agency directly so they can resend you the relevant email.
What you will need:
- A strong and stable internet connection.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer.
How to change your password:
- Access the Goodlord login page. You can either do this through the most recent email you have received from goodlord or by visiting app.goodlord.co.
- Click the "Lost your password?" button.
- Enter your email address and click "Request Password Reset".
- Check your inbox and view the email with the subject "Reset your Goodlord Password".
- Click the button "Reset Password".
- On this page, enter your email address, your new password and confirm this password.
- Click "Reset Password".
Important to Note:
- Make sure the email address you are entering is the one you have set up your Goodlord account with. If you enter a different email you will not receive the link to change your password.
- If your account was not set up successfully then you will not be able to log in. Check with your agency to make sure your account was set up successfully. If it hasn't been, click here for help setting up your Goodlord account.