How do I sign my tenancy agreement?
Once your referencing has been completed, you will receive an instruction email to sign your tenancy agreement. This will be sent to you directly by the agency. If you have not received this email then please contact your agency to make sure they have generated this.
You will need:
- A strong and stable internet connection. For the easiest submission use Google Chrome.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer
- Access to your inbox
How to sign your tenancy agreement:
- Open the email “Action Required: Sign Your Tenancy Agreement”. If you do not have this contact your agency to make sure they have sent you this email.
- Click the button “View and Sign Tenancy Agreement”.
- Click “Download and Review Contract”. If you have not done this, you will not be able to submit your signature.
- Close the tenancy agreement:
- On Computer: Using the ‘x’ in the top right-hand corner
- On Phone: Closing the tab with tenancy agreement open and returning back to the original page
- Enter your signature under the section “Draw Your Signature”. If you would prefer to use your keyboard, click the “Text” option.
- Click “Submit & Proceed to Payment”.
Important to Note:
- You must sign your tenancy agreement using the online e-signing platform. Please do not print the contract and sign offline. If you would not like to use the online signing function, contact your agency for alternative methods.
- If you are using an iPad/iPhone, you will need to press the small overlapping squares logo on the bottom right-hand side of your device to navigate between tabs.
For assistance on making payment using a card click here.
For assistance on making payment via bank transfer click here.